Breathe life into your music!
Play with creativity and expression
At InnerMusician you'll learn to freely improvise at the piano using our original movies, stories and sound effects as your inspiration
Learn to play the piano through improvisation
- Discover the music that is within you while learning the piano
- Tell your story through music
- Our animated stories and original movie clips will capture your imagination and inspire learning.
- Used by thousands of students worldwide to begin their musical journey
- Experienced players, schooled in the traditonal learning methods, have found new joy in their playing with Play a Story
Compose your own music through improvisation
- Our space themed movie clips will get your creative juices flowing
- Develop a strong sense of rhythm through our "tap-along" process
- Learn the fundamentals of music notation using our intuitive and original planetary system
- Write your own music as you are transported to different galaxies with our movie clips
As well as being incredibly satisfying, creating your own music stimulates the brain and promotes learning in all aspects of life.
Who is it for?
InnerMusician is for everyone with a desire to tell their own story through music regardless of age or musical background.
What you will learn
You will learn to express yourself through music spontaneously and in the moment, while also being introduced to key theoretical concepts
How it works
Our core program "Play a Story" is a new approach to learning that uses story telling, animated books and movie clips to inspire you to improvise and play your own music spontaneously.
A story book world
Travelling through a storybook world, younger players will learn to listen, feel and literally ‘play the story’ across the whole piano, while it is being read.
Movies for the imagination
As a more experienced or mature player you'll be guided to play your own piano improvisation along to short movies viewed on a device at the piano.
Damir (Music Producer and parent of Play a Story student)
'I LOVE the program you’ve come up with, on so many levels. I really think it’s brilliant. I grew up (like most kids) learning about music in terms of ‘right and wrong’ notes, correct or incorrect performance, etc. There is none of that in your program - just the freedom to express oneself and one’s ideas, a set of ‘words’ one can start using to form musical sentences. Thank you for that!'